3sixteen's CT-100X jeans are for the denim connoisseur, who appreciates excellent fit and quality selvedge. This proprietary denim from 3sixteen has a very soft touch to it. The cut on these jeans is a Classic Taper (CT) meaning that they taper from the knee down, with a high rise and room in the top block. This denim is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen in Okayama-based Kuroki Mill and is their flagship denim. Constructed in the USA.
Sizing advice: because this jean features a higher rise and sits higher up on the waist, we suggest customers size down one (1) from their usual SL and ST size to achieve a slimmer profile, or to take the same size as their usual SL and ST size to achieve a more comfortable, relaxed fit.
- 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'8" and weighs 150lbs and is wearing a size 30