Denver Field Guide
Once a miner's outpost with cowboy riffraff, today this Western metropolis is basecamp for bluegrass lovers, outdoor entrepreneurs and travelers seeking a Rocky Mountain high.
Certainly one our favorite cities for it's craft beer scene and it's proximity to the Rockies, but also it's culture which Wildsam has done an exceptional job of capturing.
"Out here, no one cares who your grandparents were. There is a tremendous sense of liberation in that."
LOCAL STORIES, TRAVEL INTEL AND MODERN LORE, INCLUDING:
- Our curated picks for coffee, bars, cafes and shops
- Interviews with a wilderness photographer, dispensary owner, ski builder, the governor and more
- An illustrated maps of craft breweries,
- A short history of notable John Elway comebacks,
- The best ski runs in Colorado
- A timeline of the beer industry
- Personal essays by Pam Houston, Patricia Calhoun and J.R. Moehringer