Supima Vintage Bandana Sock
American Trench's Supima Vintage Bandana Sock is a lightweight dress sock with a classic bandana pattern. Very fine Supima cotton fibers. Looks great under a suit or with sneakers. Made in the USA.
- Supima is American grown pima cotton and was once called American-Egyptian cotton, but was renamed to honor the Pima Indians who were growing cotton in Sacaton, Arizona. Considered on of the finest cottons in the world and known for its strength and softness, Supima is grown in CA and TX and spun into yarn in Georgia.
- Machine wash, air dry or tumble dry low
- 75% Supima cotton, 19% Nylon, 4% other fiber, 2% Spandex
- One size (men's US 8.5 - 13)
- Mid-calf fit with lycra top for superior "stay up" action
- Our socks are knit in the Hickory region of North Carolina at a family owned knitting mill operating at the same location for over thirty years. The Hickory region has been a concentrated center for hosiery knitting mills, yarn spinning companies, and dye houses stretching back to the 1930s and 40s.