Mil-Spec Sport Sock With Silver
American Trench's Mil-Spec Sport Sock is the same as the sock that the military uses. Knit with Silver, which is proven to kill bacteria and promote moisture migration and is a game-changing technical addition to this super hard wearing cotton sock. Going a step above the military design of the sock American Trench added a compression band around the foot and additional arch support. An incredibly durable sock designed to take extended abuse. Made in the USA.
- USA grown and spun cotton with real silver
- 68% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 4% Anti-microbial Silver
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- We aren't kidding about this sock being tough as nails. We gave it to some hard wearing friends and said “do your thing." The results? This sock stood up to heavy-use hiking, trail running, biking, and outdoor activity. But the real test? Cement work. Nothing destroys clothing more than hauling, grinding, sanding, and mixing bits of rock and cement. Our cement working friends gave them two thumbs up, which was the ultimate endorsement. The addition of the anti-microbial silver in the heel, toe and sole provides moisture and odor control.
- One size, stretches over the calf, stays up really well!
- The durable, heavy duty knit and cushion sole are very comfortable for walking, hiking and other activities. The compression band on the foot helps these bad boys stay in place during rigorous movement.
- American Trench socks are knit in the Hickory region of North Carolina at a family owned knitting mill operating at the same location for over thirty years. The Hickory region has been a concentrated center for hosiery knitting mills, yarn spinning companies, and dye houses stretching back to the 1930s and 40s. The picture shown on the right is a cone of pure silver filament plaited with nylon, taken on location at the sock mill.