1. What is Selvedge denim and how do I care for and wash Selvedge Denim?
- Selvedge denim is loomstate denim. With qualities entirely unique to itself and the construction process. Allowing it to fade and whisker custom to each individual wearer. The way denim has been made for 150 years. It has never been washed and therefore will potentially bleed a bit of indigo depending on how dark the indigo is. At Felding Co we recommend soaking your jeans in cold water to loosen any excess indigo and also take out the minimal amount of shrinkage which may occur before you hem them.
- We also recommend washing them only on cold and never ever dry them. Only hang dry them. Also only wash when it is absolutely necessary, because this actually decreases the desired fading and whiskering you will get from wearing them over time. The custom and unique look everyone desires from selvedge denim will thus be diminished. If you wear them and take care of them they will last for a long time.
2. What if an item is sold out?
- Enter your email into the tab that says notify me, that pop ups on the item that is sold out, and we will email you when your item is back in stock.
3. Where do you ship from?
- Knoxville, TN
4. Where do you ship to?
5. What are your shipping rates?
- We offer flat rate ground shipping of $10.00 for any order. Often, though calculated shipping is less expensive than our flat rate option depending on the weight of the item. We do not ship internationally at this time. We make every effort to ship all orders within 48 hours from when the order was placed.
6. What is your return/exchange policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, but may exchanged excluding the following: sale items equal to or above 30% are Final Sale.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 5508 Kingston Pike Suite 150. Knoxville, Tennessee US 37919.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. Above policies still apply.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 5508 Kingston Pike Suite 150 Knoxville, TN 37919
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.