Merino Activity Sock with Silver
American Trench's Merino Activity Sock is one of their best sellers and the ideal boot sock. They took American sourced merino wool which is soft, warm, and moisture wicking, and then we added an anti-microbial silver in the heel and toe to really kill the odor. This sock can be worn for days on end. This sock is not bulky and won't bunch because it not overly thick, making it the perfect boot sock. Made in the USA.
- USA grown and spun merino wool with real silver
- 61% merino wool, 21% Nylon, 14% Acrylic Spandex, 3% Anti-microbial Silver, 1% Spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- One size, stretches to mid calf, stays up really well. The addition of spandex keeps the sock on the leg.
- This is a rugged style boot sock, but it's not too thick, it will fill out your shoes or boots without crunching your feet.
- The durable, heavy duty knit cushion sole is very comfortable for walking, hiking and other activities.
- Their socks are knit in the Hickory region of North Carolina at a family owned knitting mill operating at the same location for over thirty years. The Hickory region has been a concentrated center for hosiery knitting mills, yarn spinning companies, and dye houses stretching back to the 1930s and 40s. The picture shown on the right is a cone of pure silver filament plaited with nylon, taken on location at the sock mill.