Supima Floral Sock
American Trench's Supima Floral Sock is a lightweight dress sock with a Japanese motif. Very fine Supima cotton fibers. Looks great under a suit or with sneakers. Made in the USA.
- Supima is American grown pima cotton and was once called American-Egyptian cotton, but was renamed to honor the Pima Indians who were growing cotton in Sacaton, Arizona. Considered on of the finest cottons in the world and known for its strength and softness, Supima is grown in CA and TX and spun into yarn in Georgia.
- Machine wash, air dry or tumble dry low
- 75% Supima cotton, 19% Nylon, 4% other fiber, 2% Spandex
- One size; mid-calf fit with lycra top for superior "stay up" action
- Knit in Reading, PA at a hosiery factory that has been at the same location for close to forty years. Our factory is seven times larger than its original footprint and is the last remaining hosiery mill in the Reading area, which was once a regional center for knit wear goods.