Fair Isle Sock
American Trench's Fair Isle Merion/Cashmere Sock is destined to be a winter classic. They took merino wool which is soft, warm, and moisture wicking, and then they added Cashmere, which has unparalleled softness. Wear them with loafers, or boots. Made in the USA.
- Merino and cashmere blend yarn spun in Italy
- 33% merino, 30% nylon, 23% viscose, 8% cashmere, 6% angora
- Machine wash cold, air dry recommended (but an accidental dryer run won't destroy them), no bleach
- One size fits most (US mens size 8.5-13)
- Classic just over-the-calf dress sock fit, in a thick but not too thick winter weight. Will work with dress shoes, boots, or sneakers. Can be scrunched down for a more casual look.
- Knit in Iowa at one of the oldest continuous running hosiery factories in the USA.