The Rover Jacket
Designed with the traveler in mind, this jacket is the perfect blend of utility and style. It uses water and wind repellent waxed wool, and looks equally great on trail or the street. Designed to last ages, this jacket won't let you down.
Few can claim to have a broader understanding of wool than the folks at the Abraham Moon Mill, which has been operating in Guiseley, Leeds since 1837 (for those keeping track, that’s when Queen Victoria ascended the throne). In the intervening years, they’ve established themselves as one of the most widely respected manufacturers of fine wool fabrics on the planet. 100% Moon Wool, treated by the weatherproofing experts at Halley Stevensons, serves as the foundation of this UK-made jacket, while 10oz British black moleskin lining grants extra insulation and matte black grommet vents at the armpits allow air to flow.
- Custom developed Halley Stevenson 13-oz. 100% waxed wool with Moon Wool.
- Halley Stevenson is the leading expert in waxed and weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Moon is one of Great Britain's most historic woolen mills founded in 1837.
- Body lined in 10-oz. British cotton moleskin.
- For a slimmer fit we recommend sizing down.
- Moleskin lined collar, collar stand, inside cuffs, and underneath pocket flaps.
- Matte black armpit grommet vents.
- Three gusseted snap-closure pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure.
- Antique brass YKK two-way zipper with leather pulls.
- Custom matte black YKK bear snaps.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement on the back of collar.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in United Kingdom.